Friday, July 13, 2012

Rushfit -- Day 12

It's been almost two weeks since we started GSP's Rushfit, and it's going pretty well.

Since the last time we talked, we did two new videos, the "Full Body Strength and Conditioning" and the "Fight Conditioning" workouts. Each of the workouts targets a specific region of your muscles, so the schedule has been designed to give you proper rest so you're not hurting yourself.

One of the hardest parts of the program is eating well. According to the program, you should be on a healthy diet, limit the sugar, no alcohol, no fast food -- the basics. We've tried our hardest to be on a good diet, but it's hard not to. I think as long as we don't gorge ourselves with junk food on a daily basis, then we're good to go. We're not training to be a MMA fighter or anything like that, we just wanted to tone up a little.

Although it's only been two weeks, I foresee this program to work out quite well. As long as we follow the schedule and do the workouts, I think we'll have some decent results!

No comments:

Post a Comment