Day 02 proved to be harder than Day 01.
Yesterday's workout was Abdominal Strength and Core Conditioning. I guess my abs and core aren't that strong, or maybe I was still sore from the first day (most likely the first option).
They structure the workout as if it's a UFC match; they do five "rounds" of workouts, each five minutes. For those five minutes, they push you and keep rotating exercises, then give you about a minute rest. For yesterday's workout, I stopped with maybe 10-15 seconds for each exercise near the end of the workout because it was too much! I think my form was just bad and most likely because I don't usually do those types of exercises.
I'm glad I'm blogging this now because it'll be interesting for me to read this again later on in the program to see the improvements. I hope down the road, this particular ab and core workout becomes easier. Devika did pretty well in this set since it's about the core and she's done the whole yoga thing, so she was able to hold on to the moves better.
Today, Day 03, is cardio day! Somewhat of a relief :) we're supposed to do at least 30 minutes of cardio.
Who knows, maybe I will keep updating this on a daily basis, or as much as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment