Thursday, January 13, 2011

Work

I'll admit it; I sometimes have a little free time while I'm at work. It's not too hectic around here and my skills are not needed 7.5hrs of the day.

I work with a bunch of architects and majority of them have worked at the company for 10-20+ years, so they're not exactly the type of people I want run into at the water cooler to have a chat (no offense).

Luckily, I made friends with some of the younger, more hip people in the office (like me) so we often talk at least once a day about random things. One of the guys sent us a comic one day and I thought it was pretty funny. Turns out there a ton of other comics that are hilarious! The comics are based on things that we would encounter, which makes it that much more funny.

Here's the link to the main comics section: http://theoatmeal.com/comics

And here are some links to some of my favourite ones (in no particular order):

*warning* you may literally LOL, so if you're at work and you don't want want to seem crazy, either hold it in or wait until you get home


Enjoy!

- Dennis.

1 comment:

  1. OMG oatmeal is fantastic...I'm addicted!! Better than college humour!

    - JT

    ReplyDelete