Here's a weird thing that you probably don't know about me -- I love stationary. For some reason, if I go to Staples, Grand and Toy, or any place that has a stationary section, I love looking at all the different stationary items available.
Key word; look. I love stationary, but at the same time, I don't really buy much of it, partly because it's overpriced. I'm not going to spend $5 on a pen because it glides better on paper, or $5 on a notepad of paper because it has animals on it.
The main reason I don't usually buy stationary is because for the past four years, the place I work at has stationary readily available, as do most companies do. So whenever I need any pens or post it notes for my desk [or home ;)...I really mean my desk], I raid the stationary cabinet! And what a cabinet it is; pens of different colours, different sized post-it notes, markers, staples, tape, folders, binders...you name it!
Anyways...so by the time you're reading this paragraph, re-read my very first sentence again to remind yourself that I personally classified this as weird. I'm sure whoever is reading this has something weird that people don't know about either...it's up to you whether or not you want to share it with us!
- Dennis.
No comments:
Post a Comment