Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog Less Monster

I've been at a stand still for something to blog about this entire week. I normally try to write something twice a week, but for some reason, I've only been able to do it once on Monday. This is more or less a forced entry, as I don't have much to rant about.

The week has gone by quick. Each evening so far has been eventful. Raptors game on Monday, class on Tuesday, worked late on Wednesday, and visited our "travel agent" on Thursday.

We found out that we'll probably be in the air flying for approximately 50hrs (round trip) on our trip in October, not including layover time, which is between 1-4 hours each layover. It's a lot of flying for a trip, but there's no other way of getting there, so it's just a small part that we have to get over. October is a long way to go before another vacation, especially when everyone around us is planning one soon.

On a side note; I finally got a smartphone! It's been a long time coming, but I finally pulled the trigger. I don't physically have it yet as it's being shipped to me, but I should have my hands on it by next week (I hope!). I'll probably have an entry for that after I get it!

Enjoy the weekend!

- Dennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment