Monday, November 29, 2010

Family & Friends

(time to be sappy)

The Holiday season is near. Since Halloween ended, the holiday cheer is in full steam for about two months. I personally don't feel it starts until December 1st, but advertisement and stores beg to differ. With the holiday season closer and closer, it reminds me of how lucky Devika and I are to have such loving (and great) family and great (and loving) friends.

Your family is always there for you, no matter what. There may be some differences here and there, but at the end of the day, they're always there for you. It's the people who you grew up with, who raised you, and who helped you throughout your life. They're the ones who sees the real you, and still loves you :)

We both used to have good friends back in elementary school and high school. They came and left over time, and although we still talk to them at times, we've lost touch with them in a sense. Over the past few years, we've gotten closer to a group of friends that we met around high school. I can't really find the proper words to describe them without sounding all emotional, but all I can say is that we're happy to have them as our friends and that we see them being in our lives for a really really long time.

Although there's still a whole month left of it, 2010 has been a great year...

- Dennis.

1 comment: