Dennis, your post ties in nicely with mine which I meant to post yesterday about our weekend. The past weekend was a good one; it was filled with friends and family. We got to hang out with our friends on Saturday; Dennis and the guys playing video games and the ladies and I trekked through the One of a Kind Show; then dinner and a movie. I do apologize for my movie choice, but it was still fun to just hang out and relax.
On Sunday, I got the see my mom, grandma and Fluffy for WoofStock 2010! I couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend my Sunday than watching Fluffy smelling other dogs and enjoying free treats!
After moving out, I really do appreciate every moment with my family and with Dennis’ too. And it’s nice to have good friends to share stories, movie nights, and so many other moments.

~Devika
:)
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed very much reading your "DD" blog.
ReplyDelete