Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Photo Challenge: Results

I came in third! (refer to the last post to see what I'm talking about) First time I've placed in the contest :) I technically came in second; after the final points were tallied and the results were sent out, one last vote was submitted but since it was late, it was discarded. If that vote counted, I would've been pushed up to second place!

There were six submissions. The three pictures in the last post were actually the first, second, and third winners. The picture of the tipi came in "second"...my picture was the one with the bricks...and first place was the door crack one.

Next week's theme is Christmas Lights! I think it's a little too early for that theme as there may not be a lot of lights out yet, but I guess part of the challenge is to go out and find them.

In other news, I was just reviewing our calendar, and it appears that we have something scheduled for every Saturday leading up to Christmas. Some are evening plans, some are for the entire day, and some are even on Sunday as well. Just seems like it's going to be busy from now until Christmas.

- Dennis.

1 comment: