Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding

Our good friends L&K are getting married in about three weeks! Talking to them about their planning brings flashbacks to my mind about our wedding last year. It's like digging out an old book from the shelf; all the memories, planning, and effort came back to me. I feel really happy for them because they've been planning for over a year now and it's coming down to the last few weeks. All the planning and preparing comes down to a couple of days. A message to them if they're reading; take in every second of your special days because it's only going to happen once.

Thinking of their wedding prompted me to look back at our older posts from last year, reading what we were doing a few weeks before our wedding. It reminds me of what we accomplished as a couple, and also all the support we received from our family and friends. Although they're our family and friends, I feel our wedding brought us even closer to them.

I've always told Devika that I'd do it again; I wouldn't mind going through that year of planning and prepping, because everything was just so memorable. At least we get a taste of planning through L&K to plan, and also from our other family and friends that got married this past year, and in the future as well!

Pre-congrats L&K! Enjoy planning and have fun with it!

1 comment: