It's been a while -- exactly two weeks since my last post. Since then, I was in Seattle for a work conference for a week, went to Niagara on the Lake for the weekend, and wrote an exam for my course. It's been a busy couple of weeks, but now everything is finished and I have some time to relax and enjoy the summer!
The next month will be somewhat busy as there is only one weekend in August that we don't have anything scheduled (for now). From what I remember, September comes after August, which means vacation time!
We'll be going on a vacation of a lifetime, visiting Galapagos Islands and Easter Island. Two magnificent locations filled with wildlife at one location, and mystery at the other. I credit this trip selection to my Wife as she has always wanted to go to these Islands. I'll be honest, these were not on the top of my list of places to visit, but I'm glad we're going on this trip. After reading up on the facts, looking at the pictures, and reading reviews, this trip will indeed be one to remember. And since I've taken a liking to photography, these two locations will definitely provide me some rich landscape to capture.
Not just yet though! Although we can't wait for the vacation, there are still two whole months to enjoy, which includes fishing, weddings, and get togethers!
sounds exciting !
ReplyDelete