We did it! We switched to Geico!
...actually, we downgraded our cable (for real). We had the Digital VIP package for the past year after getting suckered into it. As you may recall, we cancelled our cable last year for a whole 20 something days until we added it back because of a "deal" (and we weren't even without cable since we had 30 days to return the box).
A year has passed and we wanted to cancel it again but found out that we still had one year left in the contract, so if we wanted to cancel it, we would have to pay the cancellation fee. So instead, we downgraded to Basic cable. We'll end up paying more over the period of a year for Basic cable vs the cancellation fee, but not by much. We decided paying that little bit extra and having Basic was better than just giving them money and having no cable at all.
It's just ridiculous how much we pay for cable since we only watch a total of maybe 10-15 channels (10-15 of the channels only in the Digital VIP package mind you), so back to Basic(s). We're going back to a digital box as well, and returning the HD box :( it's in my bag as I type.
This should reduce the amount of time we watch tv, which wasn't even a lot to begin with, and allow us to focus on other things. I finally finished the novel I started reading over a year ago, so I'll look for another to start. And my third and final course begins next week, so I will put my tv time towards studying.
I knew it!
ReplyDelete:)