Devika made two egg sandwiches for my dinner last night. I ate the first one, which I noticed was cut the way she always cuts her sandwiches; straight down the middle. I then had the second sandwich, which I noticed was cut the way I always cut my sandwiches; on a diagonal. I'm pretty sure she did this on purpose of cutting one the way she likes it and one the way I like it.
The big debate is which style of cut makes the sandwich tastes better, if at all.
I did a search on the Internet and surprisingly (not really surprised, actually since there's a gazillion topics on the net these days) found multiple sites with the same question. There were different responses, none of which are obviously proven to be true. Some were based on the person's mood. Others say the middle cut is usually for younger kids because it's easier to hold. The most common one was how you were raised, which is true in our situation; Devika's Mom used to cut her sandwiches in the middle, and my Mom used to cut mine in a diagonal. The question is now; when we have kids, how will we cut their sandwiches?
:D :D :D I found this funny. Your baba cuts his sandwiches in the middle. :D :D :D
ReplyDelete