Just last Friday, the $50 Million Jackpot was won by a single ticket that was sold in Toronto. It just so happens that the guy that normally buys the ticket took this week off to spend March Break with his family, so we've been anticipating any sort of news coming from him. On Monday, the newspaper wrote that nobody had claimed the ticket yet, so we jokingly (sort of) sent him the article, hoping that he would come back to us saying that we won!
$50 Million / 4 = a lot of money. Devika and I started imagining what we would do if we had the $12.5 million dollars. So many things came to mind, as I'm sure there has been one point in your life that you thought of the same thing of "what if...".
It's true that we're lucky that we have our health, a roof over our head, jobs, and loving family and friends...but an extra $12.5 million wouldn't hurt :)
- Dennis.
PS - I just read that the $50M has been claimed. Next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment