I bring a handful of snacks each day to munch on throughout the day. They can range from cookies to fruit to yogurt. Devika is lovely and sets aside these snacks for the both of us so I'm spoiled.
I tend to eat the sweeter snacks first and work my way to the healthy ones. For example, Devika made brownies last night so she gave me a piece and I also stole another piece for good measure. I ate the first piece at around 1000am this morning and ate the other about 45 minutes later. I have Dad's Oatmeal Cookies and a banana left. The cookies will most likely be the next to go and the banana will be saved for a snack later on today when I'm desperate.
Happy long weekend! Unfortunately I have a midterm on Tuesday so I get to study this weekend! Yay!
- Dennis.
yes, you are spoiled. :)
ReplyDelete