So the weekend was productive, I must say. We started a little later in the day, but it went for most of the day. We started off by making a list of things that we wanted to accomplish that day (Saturday). We ended up crossing most of the items off the list, except for maybe two items, which we finished yesterday, actually.
All in all, it was a productive day. We took breaks in between here and there. I'll be honest, there was laughter, moments of silence, and a couple disagreements -- I think we both realized that those were coming. But after, we were friends again :)
So that was Saturday, most of the day. Unfortunately, the scheduled star gazing had to be cancelled. Instead, we went to Metro(!). We ended off the night by watching the movie, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which was really good. Devika read the book so she wanted to watch the movie. The fact that I didn't fall asleep while watching the movie (we started watching it at 100am, and the movie is 2.5hrs) meant that it was a thrilling movie and I wanted to know what happened in the end.
Sunday had a few wedding related items, but it consisted of going out and picking up a few things. We went out for brunch with another couple, which gave us the chance to converse with outside three dimensional people. Later on that evening, we went to our softball game, which was the start of the tournament...we won! The finals will be this Sunday.
So that was last weekend.
WWW this time = Wild Wedding Week! It just never ends! Well, it will in a month, but from now until then -- it just never ends!
There won't be a day this week that either of us will go home right after work...
Monday, we went to the mall together to do some wedding things.
Tuesday, we met with the catering manager at Sunnybrook. The meeting was informative, and we have a better feeling now that the Sunday will be smooth. They have a maitre D that will oversee the entire day. These guys do this pretty much every weekend, so they've got the process down pat.
Today, we'll be meeting with our wedding planner at 600pm at a Greek bakery on Danforth. I think I'm looking forward to eating some Greek food rather than meeting with her! hah!
Thursday, we're going to Gerrard with my cousin to grab some clothes for the Friday/Saturday of the wedding.
Friday, we're going back to Whitby, which will be more relaxing since there won't be much wedding related items for that.
Then there's another WWW Part II!
On Saturday, we're meeting with the DJ. Sunday, the florist. Sunday night, softball finals. For me - Monday, I'll be heading to Seattle, getting back Thursday morning...then Thursday afternoon I'm off to Cuba to hang out with 'da boyz, back on Sunday. Devika will enjoy a time out with 'da girlz while I'm gone. We deserve a little time off from the planning, right? But after that, it'll be back to GO MODE!
I should get back to work.
- Dennis.
I'm exhausted after reading that, oh no wait, i'm just exhausted for the hectic week.
ReplyDeleteSee you at 5:30.