Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday night

It's almost 11pm on a Monday and I'm reviewing our guest list because we are so so so so close to finishing our invitations. I printed the directions today and counted the number of stamps we need to purchase and an exciting trip to Kinkos is planned for tomorrow to print the RSVP cards. It starting to feel like we're working towards a magical and happy moment in our lives and I get excited when I start thinking about my speech. There's so much to say, so many people to thank and I don't want to say that this will be the only moment I have to say these things but it'll be a special time to say all of the things I want to say because everyone we care about will be together.

So the invitations should be crossed off our list shortly, wedding dress alterations set for August, and I think the next few weeks will be spent doing the not so fun things: writing the programs, shoe shopping (that's right, shoe shopping is not fun), creating the seating chart and list of fun goes on.

More soon...

Devika

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling the excitment too !!!!!!!! Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete